You can trust our selection for Av Receivers Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 51464 reviews for Av Receivers and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Av Receivers where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Av Receivers.
Comparison Chart for Best Av Receivers
We’ve scanned 51464 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Av Receivers than this review article may help you.
|1||Yamaha TSR-700 7.1 Channel AV Receiver with 8K HDMI and MusicCast||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Denon AVR-S960H 8K Ultra HD 7.2 Channel (90Watt X 7) AV Receiver 2020 Model - Built for Gaming||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Onkyo TX-NR7100 9.2-Channel 8K/4K Network A/V Receiver||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Onkyo TX-NR797 Smart AV 9.2 Channel Receiver with 4K Ultra HD - Dolby Atmos - AirPlay 2 - IMAX Enhanced (2019 Model)||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Denon AVR-S760H 7.2-Channel Home Theater AV Receiver 8K Video Ultra HD 4K/120 - (New 2021)||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Marantz SR6015 9.2 Channel 8K AV Receiver with 3D Audio||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Onkyo TX-SR494 AV Receiver with 4K Ultra HD - Dolby Atmos - DTS: X - Hi-Res Audio (2019 Model)||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Onkyo TX-SR393 5.2 Channel A/V Receiver||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Sony STR-DH790 7.2-ch Surround Sound Home Theater AV Receiver: 4K HDR||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Yamaha TSR-700 7.1 Channel AV Receiver with 8K HDMI and MusicCast
- Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth...
- Denon AVR-S960H 8K Ultra HD 7.2 Channel AV Receiver 2020 Model Built for Gaming, Music Streaming, 3D...
- Onkyo TX-NR7100 9.2-Channel 8K/4K Network A/V Receiver, 220W Per Channel at 6 Ohms
- Onkyo TX-NR797 Smart AV 9.2 Channel Receiver with 4K Ultra HD | Dolby Atmos | AirPlay 2 | IMAX Enhanced...
- Denon AVR-S760H 7.2-Channel Home Theater AV Receiver 8K Video Ultra HD 4K/120 New 2021
- Marantz SR6015 9.2 Channel 8K AV Receiver with 3D Audio, HEOS Built-in and Voice Control
- Onkyo TX-SR494 AV Receiver with 4K Ultra HD | Dolby Atmos | DTS: X | Hi-Res Audio 2019 Model
- Onkyo TX-SR393 5.2 Channel A/V Receiver
- Sony STR-DH790 7.2-ch Surround Sound Home Theater AV Receiver: 4K HDR, Dolby Atmos & Bluetooth Black
1. Yamaha TSR-700 7.1 Channel AV Receiver with 8K HDMI and MusicCast
- 7.1-channel 100 Watt surround sound with Zone 2
- Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos.
- DTS:X immersive audio formatting places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating life-like, multi-dimensional audio.
- This unique Yamaha proprietary sound field creation technology was created by combining measured sound field data with digital signal processing.
- Enhanced media and gaming features ensure an added level of smooth and seamless motion and transitions for gaming, movies and video.
2. Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR 4K UHD TV – At 140W per channel, the Denon AVR-S540BT receiver delivers exceptional brightness and contrast, and supports HLG, HDR, BT.
- YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS – With built-in Bluetooth, play music from eight different devices, and create an integrated multi-room audio system with Denon HEOS LINK.
- OUR EASY ON-SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear simple instructions to connect your TV, specific EQ settings and helps you optimize your surround sound.
- FOUR QUICK SELECT BUTTONS ON THE FRONT PANEL help you store your preferred audio settings for television, Blu-Ray, and more, and allows you to switch between them quickly.
- With its 100-year legacy and Japanese precision technology, Denon AV Receiver S540BT DELIVERS MULTI-DIMENSIONAL SURROUND SOUND with 5.
- CONVENIENT CONTROL – Connect the AVR with your Smart TV Remote and access all your speaker sources and surround mode selections using just one remote, or download the Denon 500 Series Remote App for iOS and Android and control the AVR through your phone.
3. Denon AVR-S960H 8K Ultra HD 7.2 Channel (90Watt X 7) AV Receiver 2020 Model – Built for Gaming
- UNMATCHED 3D REALISM FOR YOUR HOME THEATER SYSTEM – Enjoy Immersive surround sound with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization and DTS Virtual:X and crisp, clean picture with advanced video processing, 8K/60Hz, and 4K/120Hz pass-through.
- GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR 4K TV – Enjoy the highest quality 3D audio and video knowing that the AVR-S960H is 8K READY WHEN YOU ARE.
- NEXT GEN GAMING – Enjoy a smooth, lag-free gaming experience with spectacular imaging, reduced lag & frame tearing with 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM).
- ENJOY THE MOST ADVANCED VIDEO TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE with Dynamic HDR and HDR10+.
- CONNECT WITH ANY HD/ULTRA HD TV, SUBWOOFER, BLU-RAY PLAYER & TURNTABLE FOR INCREDIBLE STEREO SOUND – USB, 8 HDMI ports (6 In/ 2 Out) with HDCP 2.
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR MUSIC to any room in the house via Wi-Fi, Airplay 2 or Bluetooth with HEOS MULTI-ROOM WIRELESS SPEAKERS like the Denon Home series, without any extra hardware.
- ON-SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT provides simple, clear instructions to connect your TV, & Audyssey MultEQ XT (with 2 preset options) that accurately calibrates all speakers in your home setup & tunes the AVR for an optimal listening experience.
- Does not support pass-through from all 4K/120Hz media sources
4. Onkyo TX-NR7100 9.2-Channel 8K/4K Network A/V Receiver
- Onkyo TX-NR7100 Network A/V Receiver with HDMI 2.1, DTS:X and Dolby Atmos
5. Onkyo TX-NR797 Smart AV 9.2 Channel Receiver with 4K Ultra HD - Dolby Atmos - AirPlay 2 - IMAX Enhanced (2019 Model)
- 220 watts per Channel
- Supports 4K/60p and HDR (HDR10, hlg, Dolby vision, BT.2020)
- 5.2.2-Ch Dolby Atmos and DTS: x playback
- Dolby Atmos height virtualize* and DTS virtual: x
- Accueq with subwoofer EQ and accureflex
6. Denon AVR-S760H 7.2-Channel Home Theater AV Receiver 8K Video Ultra HD 4K/120 – (New 2021)
- UNPRECEDENTED REALISM AND NEW FEATURES – eARC and heightened sound effects with Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology.
- 7.2 channel, 75w (2 channel driven)
- 6 HDMI inputs / 1 HDMI 2.1 output / Phono input
- 3 dedicated HDMI 2.1 inputs with 8k up scaling on all inputs
- Support for most voice assistants (Google, Alexa and Siri)
- 8K UDH, HDCP 2.3, HDR10+, HDR, Dolby Vision, 4k/120 & VRR, eArc
7. Marantz SR6015 9.2 Channel 8K AV Receiver with 3D Audio
- Performance, power and connectivity to suit your audio preferences: 9.
- 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz pass-through support for every entertainment need: With the latest technology in HDMI support, enjoy 8K quality video from your 8K source devices.
- Support for the most advanced object-based audio formats: Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X, DTS Virtual:X and IMAX Enhanced processing are all supported to allow you to listen to immersive, multi-dimensional audio.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support: Through the main HDMI output, connect your TV with eARC HDMI support to allow uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X directly from your smart TV app to your AV receiver.
- Bringing you the latest in video compatibility: Support for the latest HDR formats including HDR10, HDR10+ (New in 2020), HLG, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 color resolution and BT.
8. Onkyo TX-SR494 AV Receiver with 4K Ultra HD - Dolby Atmos - DTS: X - Hi-Res Audio (2019 Model)
- 160 watts per channel
- Supports 4K/60p and HDR (HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision, BT.2020)
- 5.2.2-ch Dolby Atmos and DTS:X playback
- Dolby Atmos Height Virtualizer* and DTS Virtual:X
- AccuEQ with subwoofer EQ and AccuReflex
9. Onkyo TX-SR393 5.2 Channel A/V Receiver
- 155 watts per Channel
- Supports 4K/60p and HDR (HDR10, hlg, Dolby vision, BT.2020)
- Dolby Atmos and DTS: x playback
- Dolby Atmos height virtualizer* and DTS virtual: x
- Accueq with subwoofer EQ and accureflex
10. Sony STR-DH790 7.2-ch Surround Sound Home Theater AV Receiver: 4K HDR
- CINEMATIC SOUND AT HOME: Enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows and more with theater like sound in the comfort of your home.
- BREATHTAKING AUDIO: Dolby Atmos and DTS:X deliver multi-dimensional and object-based surround sound
- STUNNING 4K QUALITY: 4K HDR pass through with support for Dolby Vision, HDR10, and Hybrid Log Gamma provides greater and clearer color, contrast, and brightness.
- GET CONNECTED: 4 in/1 out HDMI each and 1 optical / 1 coaxial digital and analog audio connections
- AUTO CALIBRATION: Advanced D.C.A.C. analyzes and adjusts the audio for optimal sound in every room
- SMARTER CONNECTIVITY: Stream music and use Bluetooth Standby turn on the receiver from your phone
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN: STRDH790 Bluetooth receiver measures 5 1/4″ tall to fit into most AV cabinets
- PURE DIRECT FUNCTION: Suppresses front panel noise to provide higher-fidelity sound from all inputs
- IN THE BOX: AV receivers include a calibration microphone, FM antenna, remote control and batteries
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Av Receivers currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Av Receivers based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Av Receivers before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Av Receivers they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Av Receivers, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Av Receivers before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Av Receivers will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Av Receivers if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Av Receivers on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.