Our team studied on 66730 reviews available online for Cpu Air Cooler For Overclocking, chose the finest ones and prepared Cpu Air Cooler For Overclocking Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Cpu Air Cooler For Overclocking from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Cpu Air Cooler For Overclocking from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Cpu Air Cooler For Overclocking
66730 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Cpu Air Cooler For Overclocking. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Cooler Master MasterAir MA620M Dual Tower ARGB High Performance CPU Air Cooler||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Cooler Master MasterAir MA621P RGB ThreadRipper TR4 Twin Tower CPU Air Cooler||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Cooler Master i71C RGB Intel Low-Profile CPU Air Cooler||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B CPU Air Cooler||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Noctua NH-D15, Premium CPU Cooler with 2X NF-A15 PWM 140mm Fans (Brown)||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 CPU Air Cooler||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Scythe Fuma 2 CPU Air Cooler||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||CPU Cooler with 5 Direct Contact Heatpipes||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||ID-COOLING DK-03i CPU Cooler for LGA1200/115X||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Cooler Master MasterAir MA620M Dual Tower ARGB High Performance CPU Air Cooler, SF120R Fan, Hexagon Strip...
- Cooler Master MasterAir MA621P RGB ThreadRipper TR4 Twin Tower CPU Air Cooler, Push-Pull Dual MF120R RGB...
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler, SF120R RGB Fan, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed...
- Cooler Master i71C RGB Intel Low-Profile CPU Air Cooler, Anodized Black Aluminum Fins, Copper Insert Base...
- Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B CPU Air Cooler, 120mm Single Tower, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen
- Noctua NH-D15, Premium CPU Cooler with 2X NF-A15 PWM 140mm Fans Brown
- Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 CPU Air Cooler, 6 Heat Pipes, Dual 120mm TL-C12W PWM Fan,Aluminium...
- Scythe Fuma 2 CPU Air Cooler, Intel LGA1151, AMD AM4/Ryzen, 120mm Dual Towers, Black Top Cover
- CPU Cooler with 5 Direct Contact Heatpipes, ARESGAME River 5 CPU Air Cooler for Intel/AMD with 120mm SYNC...
- ID-COOLING DK-03i CPU Cooler for LGA1200/115X, 60mm Height Low-Profile CPU Air Cooler with Aluminum Fins...
1. Cooler Master MasterAir MA620M Dual Tower ARGB High Performance CPU Air Cooler
- Dual tower heatsink – a combination of two sets of heatsink covers more surface area and 6 heat pipes uniform layout distributes heat over more evenly across heatsinks.
- Uniform 6 pipe – a combination of two sets of heatsink covers more surface area and 6 heat pipes uniform layout distributes heat over more evenly across heatsinks.
- Lighting badge – cm hexagon logo and embedded addressable RGB lighting strip provides unique perspective light effect.
- New SF120R Fan – with silent driver IC and a wide range of speed settings, it can be used for silent operation or fine-tuned for maximum cooling performance.
- Addressable RGB LED controller – the wired addressable RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button.
- Easy mounting system– exclusive all-in-one mounting design for Easy installation
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1200, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2.
2. Cooler Master MasterAir MA621P RGB ThreadRipper TR4 Twin Tower CPU Air Cooler
- For TR4 Only : Twin-Tower heatsinks with 2 Master Fan 120mm RGB for double performance and air cooling.
- Larger CPU contact for TR4 : 6 heat pipes and Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2.
- Includes 2 RGB Master Fan MF120R (16.
- Includes Wired RGB Controller C10L – for non RGB Capable Motherboard (Brightness, 7 color, and 6 pre-set effects).
- Noise reduction design technology for silent cooling and performance
3. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition RGB CPU Air Cooler
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provides excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 57.
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink.
- RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button.
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again.
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1.
4. Cooler Master i71C RGB Intel Low-Profile CPU Air Cooler
- Compatible with Intel LGA 115x sockets; Air flow 37 CFM; Noise level 25.0 decibels
- 60 millimeter super thin design perfectly fits all-in-one systems or limited form factor cases.
- Anodized black aluminum fins + copper insert provides excellent heat dissipation.
- 120 millimeter diameter RGB fan ready for more than 16.7 million color options
- Compatible with Asus aura sync, Gigabyte RGB fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync, and as rock RGB LED.
- CPU socket support – LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150
5. Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B CPU Air Cooler
- Quiet 120mm Kaze Flex fan (Fluid Dynamic Bearing) for high airflow and static pressure with silent operation(PWM, 300-1200RPM).
- RAM modules with tall heatsink are no problem for the Mugen 5, the asymmetric design allows unrestricted access to the memory banks.
- Secure and easy-to-install spring loaded mounting system compatible with socket INTEL LGA 775 / 1150/1151/1155/1156 / 1200 / 1366 / 2011(V3) Square ILM / 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM4 / AM3(+) / AM2(+) / FM2(+) / FM1.
- 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper plate base ensure greater heat dissipation and superior cooling performance for mainstream, gaming PC, even overclocking with high TDP processor(9900k, 9700k, 9600k,3700x, 3800x, 3900x, 3950x).
- Product dimension: (W)136 x (H)154.
6. Noctua NH-D15, Premium CPU Cooler with 2X NF-A15 PWM 140mm Fans (Brown)
- State-of-the-art dual-tower design with 6 heatpipes and 2 fans provides class-leading cooling performance for overclocking or near-silent systems.
- Successor of the classic NH-D14; more than 250 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines.
- 2 highly optimised NF-A15 140mm fans with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptors for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation.
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1700, LGA1200, LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+).
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.
7. Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 CPU Air Cooler
- Support: Intel:1150/1151/1200/2066；AMD：AM4
- Radiator size: L125mm*W135mm*H157mm; Fan size: L120mm*W120mm*H25mm
- Custom for excellent cooling with low nosie produced ( noise ≤25.6DBA)
- After-sale service: You can exchange it within one month
- Constructed with 6 x 6mm heatpipes and copper base to maximize heat transfer and dissipation from CPU.
8. Scythe Fuma 2 CPU Air Cooler
- 15% better in performance to noise ratio, FUMA2 has reached itself to next level.
- Asymmetrical design allows unrestricted use of any front RAM slot, and cut-out fin design gives clearance(55mm) of rear RAM slot(LGA2011/2066).
- Using Kaze Flex 120mm quiet fan(Fluid Dynamic Bearing), FUMA2 use two different thickness(25mm & 15mm) PWM fans rotating in opposite direction.
- Premium HPMS III is easy-to-install and secure for socket INTEL LGA 775, 1150/1151/1155/1156, 1200, 1366, 2011(V3)Square ILM, 2066 Square ILM & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+), AM4, FM1, FM2(+).
- Product dimension: (W)137 x (D)131 x (H)154.
9. CPU Cooler with 5 Direct Contact Heatpipes
- Universal Socket Compatibility: Intel LGA775/1150/1151/1155/1156/1200/1366/2011/2011-3/2066; Intel Core i3/i5/i7/i9; AMD AM4/AM3/AM3+/AM2/AM2+/FM1/FM2+/FM2.
- The 120mm PWM fan with 9 fan blades delivers improved airflow and produces max 26.
- 5x6mm direct contact Heat Pipes and Aluminum Fins provide excellent heat dissipation and superior cooling performance.
- The addressable RGB light brings your PC builds amazing colorful lighting effects, which can be controlled by motherboard with 5V 3pin ARGB port.
- Easy Installation.
10. ID-COOLING DK-03i CPU Cooler for LGA1200/115X
- Low-profile Design】Total 60mm height compact design perfectly fits all-in-one systems or limited form factor cases.
- 120mm PWM Fan】120mm diameter RGB fan generates a large volume of air passing through the aluminum heatsink for steady airflow and low noise output.
- Better Heat Dissipation】The process of the extruded radial aluminum fins improves cooling performance.
- RGB Lighting】The rainbow RGB light makes the PC builds colorful and bright.
- Compatibility】The CPU air cooler supports Intel LGA1200/1150/1151/1155/1156 socket. TDP:100W
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Cpu Air Cooler For Overclocking currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Cpu Air Cooler For Overclocking based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Cpu Air Cooler For Overclocking before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Cpu Air Cooler For Overclocking they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Cpu Air Cooler For Overclocking, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Cpu Air Cooler For Overclocking before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Cpu Air Cooler For Overclocking will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Cpu Air Cooler For Overclocking if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Cpu Air Cooler For Overclocking on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.