Are you looking for Layer 3 Switch Reviews? Our experts found 57322 number of feedback online for "Layer 3 Switch" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Layer 3 Switch. On selected products for the Best Layer 3 Switch you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Layer 3 Switch
57322 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Layer 3 Switch. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||HP Procurve 2620-48 Layer 3 Switch (J9626A#ABA)||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||MikroTik Cloud Router Switch Rack-mountable Manageable Switch with Layer 3 Features (CRS317-1G-16S+RM)||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Cisco 3560CX-8PC-S Layer 3 Switch WS-C3560CX-8PC-S||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Switch PRO 48 - Gigabit Switch with Layer 3 Features and SFP+ (USW-Pro-48)||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||HP J9627A E2620-48-PoE+ Layer 3 Switch - J9627-61001||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Mikrotik CRS212-1G-10S-1S+IN Layer 3 Cloud Router Gigabit Switch OSL5||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||HP Procurve 2620-24-PoE+ Layer 3 Switch (J9625A#ABA)||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Juniper EX3200-24T Layer 3 Switch (EX3200-24T) (Certified Refurbished)||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Juniper EX2200-24T-4G Layer 3 Switch (EX2200-24T-4G)||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Ubiquiti: UniFi Switch Pro 24 - USW-Pro-24 - Fully Managed 3 Layer Switch||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- HP Procurve 2620-48 Layer 3 Switch J9626A#ABA
- MikroTik Cloud Router Switch Rack-mountable Manageable Switch with Layer 3 Features...
- Cisco 3560CX-8PC-S Layer 3 Switch WS-C3560CX-8PC-S
- Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Switch PRO 48 | Gigabit Switch with Layer 3 Features and SFP+ USW-Pro-48
- HP J9627A E2620-48-PoE+ Layer 3 Switch J9627-61001
- Mikrotik CRS212-1G-10S-1S+IN Layer 3 Cloud Router Gigabit Switch OSL5
- HP Procurve 2620-24-PoE+ Layer 3 Switch J9625A#ABA
- Juniper EX3200-24T Layer 3 Switch EX3200-24T) (Certified Refurbished
- Juniper EX2200-24T-4G Layer 3 Switch EX2200-24T-4G
- Ubiquiti: UniFi Switch Pro 24 | USW-Pro-24 | Fully Managed 3 Layer Switch
1. HP Procurve 2620-48 Layer 3 Switch (J9626A#ABA)
- HP 2620-48 Layer 3 Switch – 48 Ports – Manageable – 48 x RJ-45 – 2 x Expansion Slots – 10/100/1000Base-T, 10/100Base-TX.
- HP 2620-48 Layer 3 Switch
- 48 Ports – Manageable – 48 x RJ-45 – 2 x Expansion Slots – 10/100/1000Base-T, 10/100Base-TX
2. MikroTik Cloud Router Switch Rack-mountable Manageable Switch with Layer 3 Features (CRS317-1G-16S+RM)
3. Cisco 3560CX-8PC-S Layer 3 Switch WS-C3560CX-8PC-S
4. Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Switch PRO 48 - Gigabit Switch with Layer 3 Features and SFP+ (USW-Pro-48)
- 48) Gigabit RJ45 ports
- 4) 10G SFP+ ports
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 features
- UniFi SmartPower RPS DC input
- 1.3″ touchscreen display
5. HP J9627A E2620-48-PoE+ Layer 3 Switch – J9627-61001
- HP ProCurve
- Electronics > Networking > Hubs & Switches
6. Mikrotik CRS212-1G-10S-1S+IN Layer 3 Cloud Router Gigabit Switch OSL5
- Mikrotik CRS212-1G-10S-1S+IN Cloud Router 1xGigabit port 10xSFP port 1xSFP+ port Layer 3 Switch The
7. HP Procurve 2620-24-PoE+ Layer 3 Switch (J9625A#ABA)
- HP 2620-24-PoE+ Layer 3 Switch – 24 Ports – Manageable – 24 x POE+ – 2 x Expansion Slots – 10/100/1000Base-T, 10/100Base-TX – PoE Ports.
- HP 2620-24-PoE+ Layer 3 Switch
- 24 Ports – Manageable – 24 x POE+ – 2 x Expansion Slots – 10/100/1000Base-T, 10/100Base-TX – PoE Ports.
8. Juniper EX3200-24T Layer 3 Switch (EX3200-24T) (Certified Refurbished)
- Juniper EX3200-24T Layer 3 Switch – 1 x Expansion Slot – 16 x 10/100/1000Base-T, 8 x 10/100/1000Base-T.
- Juniper EX3200-24T Layer 3 Switch
- 1 x Expansion Slot – 16 x 10/100/1000Base-T, 8 x 10/100/1000Base-T
9. Juniper EX2200-24T-4G Layer 3 Switch (EX2200-24T-4G)
- Juniper EX2200-24T-4G Layer 3 Switch – 24 Ports – Manageable – 24 x RJ-45 – 4 x Expansion Slots – 10/100/1000Base-T.
- Juniper EX2200-24T-4G Layer 3 Switch
- 24 Ports – Manageable – 24 x RJ-45 – 4 x Expansion Slots – 10/100/1000Base-T
10. Ubiquiti: UniFi Switch Pro 24 - USW-Pro-24 - Fully Managed 3 Layer Switch
Layer 3 Switch Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Layer 3 Switch stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Layer 3 Switch in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Layer 3 Switch for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Layer 3 Switch Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Layer 3 Switch in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Layer 3 Switch currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Layer 3 Switch based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Layer 3 Switch before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Layer 3 Switch they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Layer 3 Switch, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Layer 3 Switch before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Layer 3 Switch will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Layer 3 Switch if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Layer 3 Switch on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.