You can trust our selection for Lga775 Motherboards Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 59416 reviews for Lga775 Motherboards and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Lga775 Motherboards where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Lga775 Motherboards.
Comparison Chart for Best Lga775 Motherboards
59416 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Lga775 Motherboards. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Intel BOXD945GCLF2 Atom Int945GC LGA775 FSB533 DR2 GMA 950 Aud mini ITX RT Motherboard D945GCLF2||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Genuine Dell KP561, N820C||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Genuine Dell PY428, PJ478||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||DELL Y6281, WC765||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Supermicro C2SBC-Q-B LGA775/ Q35/ DDR2/ A&V&2GbE/ ATX Motherboard||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Desktop Computer Mainboard for Intel G41M LGA775||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Genuine Dell Socket LGA775 Intel Pentium 4 MotherBoard For Dimension 5200 / E520 Systems Part Numbers: WG864||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Genuine Dell Intel Q45 Express LGA775 Socket Motherboard For Optiplex 960 Small Mini Tower (SMT) System Part Number: Y958C||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||ASUS P5L-MX LGA775 Intel 945G DDR2-667 Intel GMA 950 IGP mATX Motherboard||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||ASUS P5QL Pro LGA775 Intel P43 DDR2-1066 ATX Motherboard||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Intel BOXD945GCLF2 Atom Int945GC LGA775 FSB533 DR2 GMA 950 Aud mini ITX RT Motherboard D945GCLF2
- Genuine Dell KP561, N820C, TW904 Optiplex 330 MT SD Mini Tower Small Desktop Intel G31 Socket LGA775 Motherboard...
- Genuine Dell PY428, PJ478, C8810, PY186, XG309, JD992 Optiplex GX520 Intel 945G Express Socket LGA775...
- DELL Y6281, WC765, H8164, XF950, H8367, H5354, FG113, C6206, DG403, D4553, H8164, FG112, CG817, D7726...
- Supermicro C2SBC-Q-B LGA775/ Q35/ DDR2/ A&V&2GbE/ ATX Motherboard
- Desktop Computer Mainboard for Intel G41M LGA775, G41M LGA775 Series Computer Motherboard 1xPCI-Ex16 Graphics...
- Genuine Dell Socket LGA775 Intel Pentium 4 MotherBoard For Dimension 5200 / E520 Systems Part Numbers:...
- Genuine Dell Intel Q45 Express LGA775 Socket Motherboard For Optiplex 960 Small Mini Tower System Part...
- ASUS P5L-MX LGA775 Intel 945G DDR2-667 Intel GMA 950 IGP mATX Motherboard
- ASUS P5QL Pro LGA775 Intel P43 DDR2-1066 ATX Motherboard
1. Intel BOXD945GCLF2 Atom Int945GC LGA775 FSB533 DR2 GMA 950 Aud mini ITX RT Motherboard D945GCLF2
- Product Discontinuance Program Support Begins: Feb 01, 2010
2. Genuine Dell KP561
- This is a Dell OEM Genuine part.
- You will receive exactly what is pictured.
- COMPATIBLE DELL COMPUTERS: OptiPlex 330
3. Genuine Dell PY428
4. DELL Y6281, WC765
- Socket LGA775 PROCESSOR NOT INCLUDED
- 6 – USB ports in back, 2 – USB ports in front, 1 – Serial/1 Parallel Port, 1- VGA, 1 – Ethernet, 3 – Audio,.
- 1 – PCI-Express x 16 video slot and onboard video, 1 – PCI-express 16 Slot, 1 – PCI Slot
- 2 – DDR2 DIMM slots – up to 4 gb memory MEMORY NOT INCLUDED
- Compatible part numbers: Y6281, WC765, H8164, XF950, H8367, H5354, FG113, C6206, DG403, D4553, H8164, FG112, CG817, D7726.
5. Supermicro C2SBC-Q-B LGA775/ Q35/ DDR2/ A&V&2GbE/ ATX Motherboard
- CPU: LGA775 Support Intel Core 2 Extreme QX9000/QX6000 Series/ Core 2 Quad Q9000/Q8000/Q6000 Series/ Core 2 Duo.
- Chipset: Intel Q35 & ICH9DO
- Memory: 4x 240pin DDR2-800/667 DIMMs, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity up to 8GB
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express x16 Slot; 1x PCI-Express x8 Slot (Run on x4); 5x 32-bit/33MHz PCI Slots
- IDE/SATA: 1x ATA-100 Channel; 6x SATA2 Ports, support RAID 0/ 1/ 5/ 10 (Windows Only), support RAID 0/ 1/ 10 (Linux).
- Ports: 12x USB 2.
6. Desktop Computer Mainboard for Intel G41M LGA775
- Good compatibility and expansion space, does not account for system memory.
- DDR3 memory, 1600/1333MHz support, low power consumption, strong performance.
- The motherboard is small and easy to install, no need for complicated operations.
- VGA interface, bring a clearer video experience for you and avoid pixel blurring.
- This product is made of high quality PCB material, strong and durable.
7. Genuine Dell Socket LGA775 Intel Pentium 4 MotherBoard For Dimension 5200 / E520 Systems Part Numbers: WG864
- Genuine Dell WG864 P4 MotherBoard For Dimension 5200 / E520 Systems
- Chipset: Intel G965 Express / Supported Processors: Intel Pentium 4/ Intel Pentium D/ Intel Core 2 Duo/ Socket LGA775.
- Supported Memory: 533-MHz, 667-MHz, and 800-MHz dual DDR2/ Unbuffered SDRAM/ 256 MB, 512 MB, or 1 GB non-ECC/ 4 GB Max Memory.
- Peripheral Interfaces:1x VGA Port/ 6x USB Ports/Intergrated 10/100/1000 Lan /1x Floppy 34-Pin Connector/7.
- Motherboard Part Numbers: WG864 / 0WG864
8. Genuine Dell Intel Q45 Express LGA775 Socket Motherboard For Optiplex 960 Small Mini Tower (SMT) System Part Number: Y958C
- Motherboard ONLY, and does not include processor, memory, heatsinks, or heatsink retainers
- Chipset: Intel Q45 Express chipset; Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Processor FSB up to 1333 MHz, Intel Core 2 Duo Desktop Processor, Intel Pentium Dual-Core Desktop Processor, Intel Celeron Processor Family 440, LGA775 Socket.
- Memory: 4x 667 MHz or 800 MHz DDR2 SDRAM Slots, 8gb Max Total; Audio: Integrated Analog Devices ADI 1984A Integrated HD Audio.
- Video: Integrated Intel Q45 Graphics Controller; Expansion Capabilities: 1x PCI-E x16 Connector, 1x PCI-E x1 Connector, 2x PCI Connectors.
- Peripheral Interfaces: 1x VGA Connector, 1x Mini Display Port, 6x USB Connectors, 1x line-out connector and 1x line-in/microphone connector, 1x eSATA Connector, 1x 9-Pin Serial Connector, 2x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Connectors.
9. ASUS P5L-MX LGA775 Intel 945G DDR2-667 Intel GMA 950 IGP mATX Motherboard
- Included Accessories – 1 x UltraDMA 133/100/66 cable, 1 x FDD cable, 1 x SATA Cable Kit (SATA/Power), 1 x I/O Shield, User’s manual.
- LGA775 Intel Core 2 Processor – Supports the latest Intel Core 2 processors in the LGA775 package.
- Intel 945G chipset – The latest and one of the most powerful chipsets in personal computing
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 – DirectX 9 hardware acceleration, 400MHz core clock, and up to 224MB of video memory provide a high performance graphic solution.
- Dual-Channel DDR2 667 – Dual-channel DDR technology doubles the bandwidth of system memory.
10. ASUS P5QL Pro LGA775 Intel P43 DDR2-1066 ATX Motherboard
- MAX-16GB DDR2 ATX PCIE16 2PCIE
Lga775 Motherboards Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Lga775 Motherboards stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Lga775 Motherboards in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Lga775 Motherboards for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Lga775 Motherboards Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Lga775 Motherboards in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Lga775 Motherboards currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Lga775 Motherboards based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Lga775 Motherboards before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Lga775 Motherboards they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Lga775 Motherboards, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Lga775 Motherboards before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Lga775 Motherboards will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Lga775 Motherboards if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Lga775 Motherboards on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.