Are you looking for Rtx Card Reviews? Our experts found 41406 number of feedback online for "Rtx Card" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Rtx Card. On selected products for the Best Rtx Card you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Rtx Card
Our team scanned 41406 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Rtx Card in this article.
|1||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition Graphics Card||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 Overclocked 6G GDDR6 Dual-Fan EVO Edition VR Ready HDMI DisplayPort DVI Graphics Card (DUAL-RTX2060-O6G-EVO)||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||PNY GeForce RTX™ 3070 8GB XLR8 Gaming Revel Epic-X RGB™ Triple Fan Graphics Card LHR||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 3060 Elite 12G (REV2.0) Graphics Card||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Graphic Card - 6 GB GDDR6||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 V2 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6 Gaming Graphics Card (PCIe 4.0||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 XC Gaming||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 12GB 15 Gbps GDRR6 192-Bit HDMI/DP PCIe 4 Twin-Frozr Torx Fan Ampere RGB OC Graphics Card (RTX 3060 Gaming X 12G)||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card, IceStorm...
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition Graphics Card
- ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 Overclocked 6G GDDR6 Dual-Fan EVO Edition VR Ready HDMI DisplayPort DVI Graphics...
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming, 24GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate, 24G-P5-3987-KR...
- PNY GeForce RTX™ 3070 8GB XLR8 Gaming Revel Epic-X RGB™ Triple Fan Graphics Card LHR
- GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 3060 Elite 12G Graphics Card, 3X WINDFORCE Fans, 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, GV-N3060AORUS...
- MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Graphic Card 6 GB GDDR6
- ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 V2 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6 Gaming Graphics Card...
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 XC Gaming, 12G-P5-3657-KR, 12GB GDDR6, Dual-Fan, Metal Backplate
- MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 12GB 15 Gbps GDRR6 192-Bit HDMI/DP PCIe 4 Twin-Frozr Torx Fan Ampere RGB OC...
1. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC 12GB GDDR6 192-bit 15 Gbps PCIE 4.0 Gaming Graphics Card
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, 2nd Gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd Gen Tensor Cores
- 12GB 192-bit GDDR6, 15 Gbps, PCIE 4.0; Boost Clock 1807 MHz
- IceStorm 2.0 Cooling, Active Fan Control, Freeze Fan Stop, Metal Backplate
- 8K Ready, 4 Display Ready, HDCP 2.3, VR Ready
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a, 1 x HDMI 2.1, DirectX 12 Ultimate, Vulkan RT API, OpenGL 4.6
2. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition Graphics Card
3. ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 Overclocked 6G GDDR6 Dual-Fan EVO Edition VR Ready HDMI DisplayPort DVI Graphics Card (DUAL-RTX2060-O6G-EVO)
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing with 1785 MHz Boost Clock, 1920 CUDA cores and overclocked 6GB GDDR6 memory
- Supports up-to 4 monitors with DisplayPort 1. 4, HDMI 2. 0 and DVI ports
- Wing-Blade Fans boasts IP5X dust-resistance and operates at 0 dB levels when temperatures hit below 55C.
- Protective Backplate features a durable aluminum construction to prevent PCB flex and trace damage.
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming in real time easier than ever, and includes additional software like Game Booster, XSplit Gamecaster, WTFast and QuantumCloud.
4. EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming
- Real boost clock: 1800 MHz; Memory detail: 24576 MB GDDR6X.
- Real-time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Triple HDB fans 9 iCX3 thermal sensors offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-metal backplate & adjustable ARGB
5. PNY GeForce RTX™ 3070 8GB XLR8 Gaming Revel Epic-X RGB™ Triple Fan Graphics Card LHR
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture, with 1500MHz core clock and 1725MHz boost clock speeds to help meet the needs of demanding games.
- 8GB GDDR6 (256-bit) on-board memory, plus 5888 CUDA processing cores and up to 448GB/sec of memory bandwidth provide the memory needed to create striking visual realism.
- PCI Express 4.
- NVIDIA GeForce Experience – Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends.
- This GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 25 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.).
6. GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 3060 Elite 12G (REV2.0) Graphics Card
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors
- 2nd Generation RT Cores
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores
- Powered by GeForce RTX 3060
- Integrated with 12GB GDDR6 192-bit memory interface
7. MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Graphic Card – 6 GB GDDR6
- MSI AFTERBURNER
- TORX FAN 2.0
- OC PERFORMANCE
- NVIDIA G-SYNC
- DUAL FAN THERMAL DESIGN
- SOLID BACKPLATE
- GEFORCE RTX VR
8. ASUS Dual NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 V2 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6 Gaming Graphics Card (PCIe 4.0
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS.
- OC mode: Boost clock 1867 MHz (OC mode)/ 1837 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-Tech Fan Design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
9. EVGA GeForce RTX 3060 XC Gaming
- Real Boost Clock: 1882 MHz; Memory Detail: 12288 MB GDDR6.
- Real-Time ray tracing in games for cutting-edge, hyper-realistic graphics.
- Dual Fans Cooling offer higher performance cooling and much quieter acoustic noise.
- All-Metal Backplate
10. MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 12GB 15 Gbps GDRR6 192-Bit HDMI/DP PCIe 4 Twin-Frozr Torx Fan Ampere RGB OC Graphics Card (RTX 3060 Gaming X 12G)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
- Video Memory: 12GB GDDR6
- Memory Interface: 192-bit
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a) / HDMI 2.1 x 1
- Digital maximum resolution: 7680 x 4320
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Rtx Card currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Rtx Card based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Rtx Card before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Rtx Card they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Rtx Card, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Rtx Card before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Rtx Card will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Rtx Card if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Rtx Card on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.