Are you looking for Scanner For Evernote Reviews? Our experts found 53112 number of feedback online for "Scanner For Evernote" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Scanner For Evernote. On selected products for the Best Scanner For Evernote you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Scanner For Evernote
We found 53112 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Scanner For Evernote and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Epson WorkForce ES-400 Color Duplex Document Scanner for PC and Mac||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Epson Workforce ES-65WR Wireless Portable Sheet-fed Document Scanner with Premium Accounting Features for PC and Mac||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1500 Color Duplex Document Scanner with Touch Screen for Mac and PC [Current Model||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Color Duplex Image Scanner for Mac or PC (2013 Release) [Discontinued by Manufacturer]||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Doxie Go SE Wi-Fi - The Smarter Wi-Fi Scanner with Rechargeable Battery & Amazing Software||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Raven Pro Document Scanner - Huge Touchscreen||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Fujitsu CG01000-289301 ScanSnap iX500 Document Scanner with Evernote Premium (Renewed)||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner
- Epson WorkForce ES-400 Color Duplex Document Scanner for PC and Mac, Auto Document Feeder ADF
- Epson Workforce ES-65WR Wireless Portable Sheet-fed Document Scanner with Premium Accounting Features...
- Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1500 Color Duplex Document Scanner with Touch Screen for Mac and PC [Current Model...
- Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Color Duplex Image Scanner for Mac or PC [Discontinued by Manufacturer]...
- Doxie Go SE Wi-Fi The Smarter Wi-Fi Scanner with Rechargeable Battery & Amazing Software
- Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Raven Pro Document Scanner Huge Touchscreen, High Speed Color Duplex Feeder , Wireless Scan to Cloud, WiFi...
- Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac, Sheet-fed and Duplex Scanning...
- Fujitsu CG01000-289301 ScanSnap iX500 Document Scanner with Evernote Premium Renewed
1. Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner
- FAST SPEEDS – Scans color and black and white documents at blazing speed up to 16ppm.
- ULTRA COMPACT – At less than 1 foot in length and only about 1.
- READY WHENEVER YOU ARE – The DS-640 mobile scanner is powered via an included micro USB 3.
- WORKS YOUR WAY – Use the Brother free iPrint&Scan desktop app for scanning to multiple “Scan-to” destinations like PC, network, cloud services, Email and OCR.
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT – Automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through prevention/background removal, text enhancement, color drop to enhance scans.
2. Epson WorkForce ES-400 Color Duplex Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Get organized in a snap scan upto 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); Single Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Easily scan stacks of paper robust 50 page Auto Document Feeder; Scan business/ID cards, receipts and more.
- Powerful software included easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (2); Preview, email, upload and more; Automatic file naming and object recognition save time.
- Compatible with most software the included TWAIN driver allows for easy connection to most document management software; Standard Connectivity Super Speed USB 3.
- Built in Nuance Optical Character Recognition (OCR) create searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files.
- Easy sharing and collaboration email or upload to popular cloud storage services(2) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments auto crop, blank page and background removal with Epson Image Processing Technology.
- Reliable paper feeding system ultrasonic double feed detection prevents missing pages; Also features dynamic skew correction.
- Optional Network Interface Unit: Available(3) share the scanner across your network (unit sold separately).
3. Epson Workforce ES-65WR Wireless Portable Sheet-fed Document Scanner with Premium Accounting Features for PC and Mac
- Receipt management software included — no subscription required (1).
- Increase productivity and minimize data entry errors — automatically extracts and categorizes key data from receipts.
- Easily exports data to third-party software — QuickBooks, Quicken, TurboTax, Excel CSV and more.
- Fastest, smallest and lightest in its class (2) — weighs under 11 oz; battery-powered.
- Wirelessly scan critical documents — to smartphones, tablets, The cloud, PC or Mac (4).
- Single-page scanning in as fast as 4 seconds (3) — Automatic feeding mode automatically accepts each new sheet as it’s inserted.
- Versatile scanning — for everyday receipts, invoices, documents, business and ID cards, and extra-long pages up to 8.
- Store images and data where you choose — easily email or upload to storage services such as Dropbox, Evernote and Google Drive.
- Includes Nuance power PDF for windows and PDF converter for Mac — create, convert, edit and assemble searchable PDFs; annotate, highlight and redact.
- Save time with smart software — Automatic file naming and scan object recognition.
4. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1500 Color Duplex Document Scanner with Touch Screen for Mac and PC [Current Model
- Large, intuitive 4.3 inch touch screen for easy one-touch scanning
- PC less scanning – Easily scan to your preferred destination, popular cloud services such as Google Drive and Dropbox, your desktop folders, mobile devices and more.
- Sharing capabilities with multiple users via one scanner: Create unique user profiles and save information to user-specific folders.
- All in one solution to optimize your productivity.
- The LCD Panel, WI-FI, and USB connections makes it easy to setup and start scanning
5. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500 Color Duplex Image Scanner for Mac or PC (2013 Release) [Discontinued by Manufacturer]
- One touch scanning to searchable PDFs, JPEG, editable Word or Excel documents, and business cards
- Scan up to 50 double-sided sheets on automatic document feed (ADF) at a speedy 25 pages per minute with advanced paper feeding system.
- Wi-Fi connectivity delivers wireless scanning to your computer or mobile device – place the iX500 anywhere.
- Scan anything from business cards to A3 size documents; Intelligent scan correction performs a quick quality check on your scans with auto color detection, auto rotation, and blank page removal.
- Scan documents directly to the cloud and access them from anywhere – compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and more.
6. Doxie Go SE Wi-Fi – The Smarter Wi-Fi Scanner with Rechargeable Battery & Amazing Software
- Go Paperless】Doxie Go SE Wi-Fi delivers smarter portable scanning that you can take and sync anywhere – no computer required.
- Easy Wireless Scanning】Doxie’s rechargeable battery, included memory, integrated Wi-Fi, and included Mac, PC, iPhone, and iPad apps make it easy (and fun!) to go paperless.
- Tiny and Battery Powered】Doxie is tiny – the size of a rolled up magazine – which makes it easy to tuck it in your bag or a drawer when you’re done scanning.
- Amazing Software and OCR】Doxie’s included Mac and PC apps let you sync scans via USB or Wi-Fi to your desktop to organize and create searchable multi-page PDFs with award-winning ABBYY OCR technology.
- Protected by DoxieCare】Every new Doxie includes a comprehensive 1-year manufacturer warranty.
7. Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Fastest and lightest mobile single sheet fed document scanner in its class(1) small, portable scanner ideal for easy, on the go scanning.
- Fast scans a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds(2)
- Versatile paper handling scans documents upto 8.5 x 72 inches, as well as ID cards and receipts
- Smart tools to easily scan and organize documents Epson ScanSmart Software(3) makes it easy to scan, review and save.
- USB powered connect to your computer; No batteries or external power supply required
- Includes Nuance OCR create searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files
- Scan to the cloud(4) scan files directly to online storage accounts with the included software
- Compatible with Windows and Mac works with your existing system; Twain driver included
- Included Twain driver compatible with virtually any imaging software
- Automatic feeding mode combine multi page scans into one file; Scanner automatically accepts each new sheet as it’s inserted.
8. Raven Pro Document Scanner – Huge Touchscreen
- SCAN TO CLOUD — scan up to 60ppm directly into integrated cloud services (Raven Cloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Box, SharePoint, OneDrive, Quickbooks Online), USB Drive, Email, FTP, SMB Share or Fax.
- SEARCHABLE DOCUMENTS — all scanned documents produce searchable PDFs with OCR to detect printed or handwritten text.
- WIRELESS SCANNING — Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity allows you to scan and send documents wirelessly without the need for a computer.
- TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY — Large 8″ LED screen provides more visibility and incredible touch experience for easier navigation and document editing without a computer.
- SCAN STACKS AUTOMATICALLY — Adjustable anti-jam 100-page Automatic Document Feeder with ultrasonic detection handles standard documents, receipts, business cards and ID cards into an expandable output tray.
9. Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac
- Fastest scan speeds in its class (1) — up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Versatile scanning — scan 2-sided documents, receipts, business cards, plastic IDs and more.
- Convenient portability — use AC power, or if there’s no outlet, USB power (4) from your computer.
- Quick batch scanning for stacks of paper — 20-page Auto Document Feeder.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (3); preview, email, upload and more; automatic file naming and object recognition save time.
10. Fujitsu CG01000-289301 ScanSnap iX500 Document Scanner with Evernote Premium (Renewed)
- Pair the ScanSnap iX500 with a one year license of Evernote Premium (10 GB of space for new uploads per month) to help you organize your life.
- Turn paper records and memories (documents, photos, business cards, receipts, and old notes) into PDFs to save within Evernote.
- Sync paper and digital documents and images all in one place, across all of your devices so you can access them from anywhere.
- Search for text inside scanned PDFs and images
- Share files with friends or colleagues.Power Requirement:AC Adapter AC 100 V to 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
Scanner For Evernote Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Scanner For Evernote stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Scanner For Evernote in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Scanner For Evernote for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Scanner For Evernote Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Scanner For Evernote in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Scanner For Evernote currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Scanner For Evernote based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Scanner For Evernote before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Scanner For Evernote they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Scanner For Evernote, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Scanner For Evernote before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Scanner For Evernote will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Scanner For Evernote if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Scanner For Evernote on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.