Are you looking for Thunderbolt Docks Reviews? Our experts found 58820 number of feedback online for "Thunderbolt Docks" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Thunderbolt Docks. On selected products for the Best Thunderbolt Docks you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Thunderbolt Docks
We’ve scanned 58820 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Thunderbolt Docks than this review article may help you.
|1||Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock - with 50 cm Thunderbolt Cable||9.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Docking Station, UtechSmart 15 in 1 Full Quadruple Display USB C Docking Station||9.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Docking Station, UtechSmart 12 in 1 Full Quadruple Display USB C Docking Station||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Anker 777 Thunderbolt Docking Station (Apex||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Anker PowerExpand 5-in-1 Thunderbolt 4 Mini Dock||8.8||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||Razer Thunderbolt 4 Dock : Thunderbolt 4 Certified - 10 Ports in One - Dual 4K or Single 8K Video Output - Future-Proof & Backward-Compatible - RGB Lighting - Chroma||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Lenovo ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Workstation Dock Gen 2||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Thunderbolt 3 Dock For MacBook Pro and Windows||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Lenovo USA ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Dock Gen 2 135W (40AN0135US) Dual UHD 4K Display Capability||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Plugable 14-in-1 USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 Dock - Compatible with Mac and Windows||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock with 50 cm Thunderbolt Cable, 40Gb/s, Dual 4K Support, 2x Thunderbolt 3 , 3x...
- Docking Station, UtechSmart 15 in 1 Full Quadruple Display USB C Docking Station,Compatible with macOS&Windows,Thunderbolt...
- Docking Station, UtechSmart 12 in 1 Full Quadruple Display USB C Docking Station, USB C Hub Compatible...
- Anker 777 Thunderbolt Docking Station Apex, 12-in-1, Thunderbolt 4 with Dock Stand
- Anker PowerExpand 5-in-1 Thunderbolt 4 Mini Dock, Max 85W Charging for Laptop, Max 15W Charging for Phone...
- Razer Thunderbolt 4 Dock : Thunderbolt 4 Certified 10 Ports in One Dual 4K or Single 8K Video Output Future-Proof...
- Lenovo ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Workstation Dock Gen 2, Black
- Thunderbolt 3 Dock For MacBook Pro and Windows, 16 in 1 Docking Station Dual Monitor with Dual [email protected]
- Lenovo USA ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Dock Gen 2 135W Dual UHD 4K Display Capability, 2 HDMI, 2 DP, USB-C...
- Plugable 14-in-1 USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 Dock Compatible with Mac and Windows, 96W Laptop Charging, 2x...
1. Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Dock – with 50 cm Thunderbolt Cable
- Connect everything to your MacBook Pro or Windows notebook at once
- Charge your MacBook Pro or Windows notebook with up to 85 W via the same cable you use to connect to the dock.
- 2 Thunderbolt 3 USB-C ports: Extended versatility, including 5K display support; Dual display support: Up to 2x 4K resolution.
- 3 USB 3.0 ports: High-power device support for iPad, SuperDrive and more
- The no-compromise dock that extends connectivity, audio, video and networking
- Easy ejection software button to ensure data safety
- Compatible with Mac (macOS Sierra 10.
2. Docking Station, UtechSmart 15 in 1 Full Quadruple Display USB C Docking Station
- Significant Breakthrough in Device Compatibility]: Differing from previous designs, this time UtechSmart is launching a Docking Station that supports both USB Type C and USB A connections.
- Increase Your Display Options]: With additional workspaces, your productivity will be greatly enhanced.
- Unique Human-centered Design]: The UtechSmart 15-in-1 docking station is tailored specifically for designers, engineers, and data analysts who need more workspaces.
- Unparalleled Charging & Data Transfer]: The PD port on the docking station accepts up to 100W to effectively power and quickly recharge your laptop, significantly shortening charging times.
- Why You Choose This UtechSmart Docking Station]: The UtechSmart universal docking station could work easily for these laptops or devices: MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Dell XPS 13/15, HP Spectre x360/ZBook, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon/ X1 Extreme, and MSI ! UtechSmart is committed to providing the highest quality products, service, and support.
3. Docking Station, UtechSmart 12 in 1 Full Quadruple Display USB C Docking Station
- FULL Quadruple Display]: UtechSmart USB-C Docking Station supports MST (Multi-Stream Transport) Quadruple Displays for both macOS&Windows laptop systems.
- U-Breakthrough! Technology Smart Design]: UtechSmart Quadruple Display docking station uses the latest dual-stream video output chip developed by UtechSmart’s R&D team.
- Ultra Portable Laptop Docking Station]: UtechSmart USB-C docking station packs power and capability into a compact and lightweight design, easily allowing you to bring it along for home, work, travel, and/or business trips.
- Safe-charging&Super-speed Transmission]: This USB-C docking station utilizes the latest PD technology to allow quick and stable charging of your laptop, and other devices.
- Why Choose UtechSmart Docking Station?]: Simple and quick set-up process, get up and running in seconds.
4. Anker 777 Thunderbolt Docking Station (Apex
- Connect More: Equipped with a Thunderbolt 4 upstream port, a Thunderbolt 4 downstream port, a USB-C Power Delivery port, 2 HDMI ports, an Ethernet port, an SD card slot, a 3.
- Docking Stand Included: The included dock stand is designed specifically for use with this docking station and offers a sturdy way to use your docking station vertically.
- What You Get: Anker 757 Thunderbolt Docking Station (Apex, 12-in-1, Thunderbolt 4), Anker Dock Stand, 120W power adapter, 1.
5. Anker PowerExpand 5-in-1 Thunderbolt 4 Mini Dock
- Compatibility Information: Works with Windows 10 laptops equipped with a Thunderbolt 4 port (Intel Evo Platform), and MacBooks running macOS 11 (Big Sur) or later.
- Huge Expansion: Equipped with an 85W Thunderbolt 4 upstream port (connects to your laptop), 3 Thunderbolt 4 downstream ports, and 1 USB-A port.
- Charge and Transfer at High Speed: Connect your USB-C laptop to the Thunderbolt 4 upstream port to get a powerful charge up to 85W, or connect mobile devices to the 3 other Thunderbolt 4 ports to get a 15W charge.
- Media Display: The Thunderbolt 4 downstream port supports media display to a single monitor in up to [email protected], or to dual monitors in up to [email protected]
- What You Get: PowerExpand 5-in-1 Thunderbolt 4 Mini Dock, 100W power adapter, 3.
6. Razer Thunderbolt 4 Dock : Thunderbolt 4 Certified – 10 Ports in One – Dual 4K or Single 8K Video Output – Future-Proof & Backward-Compatible – RGB Lighting – Chroma
- Thunderbolt 4 Certified: Fully compatible with Thunderbolt 4 devices providing 40 Gbps connections, USB4 compliance, laptop charging via one port, and ability to wake your laptop from sleep using peripherals connected to the dock.
- 10 Ports in One: Packed with 4x Thunderbolt 4 ports (1 Upstream and 3 Downstream), Gigabit Ethernet, 3.
- Dual Monitor Support: Access 2x 4K 60Hz displays (Intel Mac), 1x 4K 60Hz display (M1 Mac) with 1 Thunderbolt 4 cable.
- Future-proof and backward-compatible: Thunderbolt 4 PCs, Thunderbolt 3 Macs w/OS11.
- Pass-Through Charging: Keep your USB-C powered laptop topped off at all times using the dock’s built-in feature to charge your system while simultaneously powering all other connected devices.
7. Lenovo ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Workstation Dock Gen 2
- Max Number of External Monitors: 3, including TBT Monitor.
- Video Ports: 2x DisplayPort, 2x HDMI, 1x Thunderbolt 3 DownStream (video/data).
- USB Ports: 5x USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (1 provide always-on mobile device charging).
- Item Dimensions: 1. 18 x 8. 66 x 3. 15 inches. Weight: 1. 16 Lbs.
- What’s in the Box: ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Workstation Dock Gen 2, ThinkPad 230W Power Adapter and Power Cord, Thunderbolt Split Cable (5C10V25713), Slim Tip Y-Cable (5C10V25716), Setup Guide and User Guide.
- Connectivity technology: Ethernet
8. Thunderbolt 3 Dock For MacBook Pro and Windows
- 16-IN-1 Thunderbolt 3 Dock: Tobenone USB C Thunderbolt 3 dock expands your laptop USB C to 1xDisplayPort monitors, 1xThundebolt 3 for display,high speed data transfer,2x USB-C (10Gbps), 1x USB3.
- Single 5K OR Dual 4K Extended Display: With this USB C Docking Station Dual Monitor for MacBook Pro, you can access a Single [email protected] display through Thunderbolt 3 port or DP port,or two [email protected] (3840 x 2160 @60Hz) monitors via DisplayPort and Thunderbolt 3 port.
- High-Speed Data Transfer: Equipped with 1 Thunderbolt 3 with 40Gbps transmission speed and 2 USB C ports and one USB 3.
- Strong and Stable Power Delivery: Tobenone Thunderbolt 3 MacBook Pro docking station dual monitor goes with power supply for stable usage.
- Wide COMPATIBLE Dock: This Thunderbolt 3 USB C dual monitor laptop docking station is compatible with any laptop with a thunderbolt3/4 port.
9. Lenovo USA ThinkPad Thunderbolt 3 Dock Gen 2 135W (40AN0135US) Dual UHD 4K Display Capability
- Ports: 2x HDMI; 2x DisplayPort; 1x Thunderbolt 3 Gen 2.
- Ports: 1x USB-C (Thunderbolt 3 compatible); 4x USB 3.
- 1x RJ-45 Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T; 1x Audio Connector (3.
- The dock is supported on the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7; Microsoft Windows 10.
- In the Box: Dock; 135W Power Adapter and Power Cord; Thunderbolt 3 cable; Documentation.
- Compatible Devices: Compatible With ; Thinkpad E490S , L480, P51S, P52S, T470, T480, T480S, T570, T580, X 2Nd Gen.
- Connectivity Technology: Rj45; Usb; Ethernet
10. Plugable 14-in-1 USB-C and Thunderbolt 3 Dock – Compatible with Mac and Windows
- 100W MAX POWER – The TBT3-UDZ laptop dock delivers the fastest laptop charging rate for certified Thunderbolt devices – up to 100W (96W certified), while also safely charging laptops needing 85W or less.
- 14-IN-1 EXPANSION – Thunderbolt 3 dock expands to 2x HDMI or DisplayPort monitors, 1x USB-C (10Gbps), 1x USB-A (10Gbps), 5x USB 3.
- VERSATILE DUAL 4K DISPLAYS – This laptop docking station’s dual monitor design is the first Thunderbolt dock to offer a choice between dual HDMI and DisplayPort displays.
- MAC AND WINDOWS – Compatible with Intel CPU Thunderbolt 3 Macs like the MacBook Pro 16″ and Windows systems with Thunderbolt 3 or USB Type-C like the Surface Pro 7, Surface Laptop 3, Lenovo Yoga, HP Spectre, Dell XPS (USB-C and Apple M1 systems will operate at reduced functionality).
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY – We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too.
Thunderbolt Docks Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Thunderbolt Docks stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Thunderbolt Docks in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Thunderbolt Docks for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Thunderbolt Docks Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Thunderbolt Docks in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Thunderbolt Docks currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Thunderbolt Docks based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Thunderbolt Docks before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Thunderbolt Docks they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Thunderbolt Docks, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Thunderbolt Docks before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Thunderbolt Docks will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Thunderbolt Docks if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Thunderbolt Docks on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.