Are you looking for Vintage 28mm Lens Reviews? Our experts found 51956 number of feedback online for "Vintage 28mm Lens" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Vintage 28mm Lens. On selected products for the Best Vintage 28mm Lens you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Vintage 28mm Lens
51956 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Vintage 28mm Lens in this article.
|1||Nikon NIKKOR 28mm f/2.8 Lens||9.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|2||Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 Lens for Canon SLR Cameras (Discontinued by Manufacturer)||9.2||Check Price On Amazon|
|3||Nikon Nikkor 28mm F/2.8 Ai Wide Angle Lens||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|4||Nikon 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5D Autofocus Zoom Nikkor Lens (Discontinued by Manufacturer)||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|5||Voigtlander Ultron Vintage Line 35mm f/2.0 Aspherical Type II VM Lens||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|6||7artisans 28mm F1.4 Manual Focus Lens for Leica M Mount Cameras M-M||9||Check Price On Amazon|
|7||Voigtlander ULTRON Vintage Line 28mm F2.0 Aspherical VM Type II Black Paint||8.6||Check Price On Amazon|
|8||Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 28mm f/2.8D Lens with for Nikon DSLR Cameras||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|9||Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM)||8.4||Check Price On Amazon|
|10||Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras NEX 3 3N 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A6400 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 A3000||8.2||Check Price On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Nikon NIKKOR 28mm f/2.8 Lens
- Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 Lens for Canon SLR Cameras Discontinued by Manufacturer
- Nikon Nikkor 28mm F/2.8 Ai Wide Angle Lens
- Nikon 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5D Autofocus Zoom Nikkor Lens Discontinued by Manufacturer
- Voigtlander Ultron Vintage Line 35mm f/2.0 Aspherical Type II VM Lens, Black
- 7artisans 28mm F1.4 Manual Focus Lens for Leica M Mount Cameras M-M, M240, M3,M5,M6,M7,M8,M9,M9P,M10...
- Voigtlander ULTRON Vintage Line 28mm F2.0 Aspherical VM Type II Black Paint
- Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 28mm f/2.8D Lens with for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens SEL24F14GM, Black
- Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras...
1. Nikon NIKKOR 28mm f/2.8 Lens
- Focal length: 28mm
- Filter size: 52mm
- Weight: 8.8oz
2. Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 Lens for Canon SLR Cameras (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- 28mm and light weight
- Aperture of 2.8
- Wide Angle features
- It has a lens cap
3. Nikon Nikkor 28mm F/2.8 Ai Wide Angle Lens
4. Nikon 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5D Autofocus Zoom Nikkor Lens (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- The AFZoom-Nikkor 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5DD is compact in size , but big on performance
- It’s close-focusing to 1/2 life-size makes it great for close-ups, nature and wildlife photography
- Accepts 62mm filters
- Weight – 19.0 oz.
- Dimensions – 2.8 x 3.5.
5. Voigtlander Ultron Vintage Line 35mm f/2.0 Aspherical Type II VM Lens
- Compact Super Sharp 35mm f2 lens
- Stunningly beautiful Black Paint on Brass Lens Barrel
- Classic focus tab for quick focusing
- Optional LH-4N or LH-12 Lens Hoods
- Weight 6oz, 39mm filter size, .7m RF Close Focus
6. 7artisans 28mm F1.4 Manual Focus Lens for Leica M Mount Cameras M-M
- 7artisans 28mm F1.4 Manual Focus Lens for Leica Mount
- 11 Elements in 9 Groups Ideal Aperture with 13 Diaphragm Blades
- Aluminum Body Copper Core Sonnar Structure Compact and Lightweight
- Aperture Range: F/1.4 – F/16
- Compare with Leica M4P M6 M7 M8 M9 M9p M10 M240 M240P ME M262 M-M
7. Voigtlander ULTRON Vintage Line 28mm F2.0 Aspherical VM Type II Black Paint
- Improved sharper Aspherical lens design
- Classic 1970’s Black Paint over Brass with quick focusing tab
- Beautiful Bokeh with 10 Aperture Blades
- Small 39mm Filter size
- Weight is 8.1 oz.
- Max focal length: 28.0 millimeters
8. Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 28mm f/2.8D Lens with for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Compact, lightweight wide angle lens for general photography
- 74 degree (53 degree with Nikon DX format) picture angle for candid, portraits, and travel photographs.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating for minimized flare and ghost, providing good color balance
- Exceptionally light at only 7.4 ounces
- 0.85 Foot close focusing distance
- Lens not zoomable
9. Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM)
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Two XA elements for natural, lifelike high resolution results
- In the box: Hood (ALC-SH154), Lens front cap (ALC-F67S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
10. Meike 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture Manual Prime Fixed Lens APS-C for Sony E-Mount Digital Mirrorless Cameras NEX 3 3N 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A6400 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 A3000
- Lens structure:5 groups 6 slices
- Minimum aperture: f/22 ; Filter diameter:49mm
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable “M mode ” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera.
- Super multi-coated / Angle: Diagonal 44 degree 20′ Horizontal 36 degree 30′ Vertical 23 degree
- Can be also used on Sony E-mount full frame cameras but need to set the camera to APS-C mode.
Vintage 28mm Lens Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Vintage 28mm Lens stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Vintage 28mm Lens in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Vintage 28mm Lens for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Vintage 28mm Lens Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Vintage 28mm Lens in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Vintage 28mm Lens currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Vintage 28mm Lens based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Vintage 28mm Lens before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Vintage 28mm Lens they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Vintage 28mm Lens, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Vintage 28mm Lens before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Vintage 28mm Lens will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Vintage 28mm Lens if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Vintage 28mm Lens on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.